Bovilis® Intranasal RSP™ Live is an intranasal vaccination to help protect young cattle against respiratory disease.
A lyophilisate and solvent for suspension
Each dose (2 ml) contains:
- Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus (BRSV)
- Live bovine parainfluenza virus type 3 (PI3)
Indications for use
For the active immunisation of calves to reduce clinical signs of respiratory disease and viral shedding from infection with BRSV and PI3.
Cattle - milk 0 hours, meat 0 days
- 5 doses of lyophilisate + 10 ml of solvent
- 5 x 5 doses of lyophilisate + 5 x 10 ml of solvent
- 5 x 1 dose of lyophilisate + 5 x 2 ml of solvent
For full information please refer to the product data sheet. Further information is available on request.
If you are not the prescribing veterinary surgeon, advice should be sought from the medicine prescriber.
Use Medicines Responsibly.
Date of preparation: August 2020