Canine leptospirosis is caused by bacteria spread in the urine of infected animals. There are a variety of serovars that may be responsible for disease as it occurs in dogs in the UK, and Europe. Nobivac L4 extends the range covered by dog vaccination to those most commonly implicated in clinical cases throughout Europe.
Colourless suspension for injection
Each dose of 1 ml contains:
Inactivated Leptospira strains:
- L. interrogans serogroup Canicola serovar Portland-vere (strain Ca-12-000) 3550-7100 U*
- L. interrogans serogroup Icterohaemorrhagiae serovar Copenhageni (strain Ic-02-001) 290-1000 U*
- L. interrogans serogroup Australis serovar Bratislava (strain As-05-073) 500-1700 U*
- L. kirschneri serogroup Grippotyphosa serovar Dadas (strain Gr-01-005) 650-1300 U*
Indications for use
For active immunisation of dogs against:
- L. interrogans serogroup Canicola serovar Canicola to reduce infection and urinary excretion
- L. interrogans serogroup Icterohaemorrhagiae serovar Copenhageni to reduce infection and urinary excretion
- L. interrogans serogroup Australis serovar Bratislava to reduce infection
- L. kirschneri serogroup Grippotyphosa serovar Bananal/Lianguang to reduce infection and urinary excretion
Onset of immunity: 3 weeks
Duration of immunity: 1 year
APET- Plastic trays of 10 and 50 single dose vials
For full information please refer to the product data sheet. Further information is available on request.
Use Medicines Responsibly. For more information please refer to the Responsible Use sections of the NOAH website.
If you are not the prescribing veterinary surgeon, advice should be sought from the medicine prescriber.
Date of preparation: January 2018