Erysipelas, parvovirosis and leptospirosis are widely spread infectious diseases that impact animal welfare and cause considerable losses to pig producers. Parvovirosis and leptospirosis are especially important for breeding units as they affect the sow fertility and development of pregnancy. Leptospirosis is also an important zoonosis so protecting the pig herds against it is crucial.
Homogenous white to nearly white suspension for injection
Each dose of 2 ml contains:
Inactivated strains of:
- Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, serotype 2 (strain M2) ≥ 1 ppd1
- Porcine parvovirus (strain 014) ≥ 130 U2
- Leptospira interrogans serogroup Canicola serovar Portland-Vere (strain Ca-12-000) ≥ 2816 U2
- Leptospira interrogans serogroup Icterohaemorrhagiae serovar Copenhageni (strain Ic-02-001) ≥ 210 U2
- Leptospira interrogans serogroup Australis serovar Bratislava (strain As-05-073) ≥ 1310 U2
- Leptospira kirschneri serogroup Grippotyphosa serovar Dadas (strain Gr-01-005) ≥ 648 U2
- Leptospira interrogans serogroup Pomona serovar Pomona (strain Po-01-000) ≥ 166 U2
- Leptospira santarosai serogroup Tarassovi serovar Gatuni (strain S1148/02) ≥ 276 U2
Pigs for reproduction
Indications for use
For the active immunisation of pigs:
- to reduce clinical signs (skin lesions and fever) of swine erysipelas caused by Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, serotype 1 and serotype 2.
- to reduce transplacental infection, viral load and foetal mortality caused by Porcine parvovirus.
- to reduce clinical signs (increase of body temperature and reduction in feed intake or activity), infection and bacterial excretion caused by L. interrogans serogroup Canicola serovar Canicola.
- to reduce clinical signs (increase of body temperature and reduction in feed intake or activity), severity of infection and foetal mortality caused by L. interrogans serogroup Pomona serovar Pomona.
- to reduce infection caused by L. interrogans serogroup Icterohaemorrhagiae serovars Copenhageni and Icterohaemorrhagiae, L. interrogans serogroup Australis serovar Bratislava, L. kirschneri serogroup Grippotyphosa serovars Grippotyphosa and Bananal/Liangguang, L. weilii serogroup Tarassovi serovar Vughia and L. borgpetersenii serogroup Tarassovi serovar Tarassovi.
Meat 0 days
20 ml, 50 ml and 100 ml multidose vials
For full information please refer to the product data sheet. Further information is available on request.
Use Medicines Responsibly. For more information please refer to the Responsible Use sections of the NOAH website.
If you are not the prescribing veterinary surgeon, advice should be sought from the medicine prescriber.
Date of preparation: March 2019
1. Pig protective dose as compared to a reference preparation known to be protective in pigs.
2. As determined in the in vitro antigenic mass ELISA potency test.