Panacur 187.5 mg/g Oral Paste for dogs and cats is a broad spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment of domestic dogs and cats infected with immature and mature stages of nematodes of the gastro-intestinal and respiratory tracts. Panacur also has an ovicidal effect on nematode eggs.
Syringes containing 4.8 g paste, equivalent to 900 mg fenbendazole as a ready to administer oral anthelmintic for domestic dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
1 g contains 187.5 mg/g of fenbendazole.
Cats, Kittens, Dogs, and Puppies.
Indications for use
Adult dogs and cats: For the treatment of adult dogs and cats infected with gastro-intestinal nematodes and cestodes:
•Ascarid spp. (Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati and Toxascaris leonina)
Puppies and kittens (weighing > 1 kg): For the treatment of puppies and kittens infected with gastro-intestinal nematodes and puppies infected with protozoa (Giardia spp.).
Also for the treatment of dogs infected with lungworm Oslerus (Filaroides) osleri or protozoa of Giardia spp. and cats infected with lungworm Aelurostrongylus abstrusus.
To prepare the Panacur 18.75 mg/g Oral Paste syringe for the first use:
- Remove the syringe tip and turn the dial ring until the edge of the ring nearest the tip lines up with the zero (0) on the tube.
- Depress the plunger and discard any expelled paste. To protect householders, discard any unused paste into tissue and immediately dispose of via the household waste.
- The syringe is ready for use. The plunger has 18 graduations, each unit corresponding to 50 mg fenbendazole.
- Determine the number of graduations needed based on the body weight of the animal.
- Turn the ring on the plunger to the corresponding graduation.
For full information please refer to the product data sheet. Further information is available on request.
Use Medicines Responsibly.
Date of preparation: December 2021