You are here
Panacur Aquasol is for use in drinking water of pigs and chickens
White to off-white oral suspension
Fenbendazole 200 mg/ml
Indications for use
Pigs: Treatment and control of gastro-intestinal nematodes in pigs infected with:
- Ascaris suum (adult, intestinal and migrating larval stages).
- Oesophagostomum spp. (adult stages).
- Trichuris suis (adult stages).
Chickens: Treatment of gastro-intestinal nematodes in chickens infected with:
- Ascaridia galli (L5 and adult stages).
- Heterakis gallinarum (L5 and adult stages).
- Capillaria spp.
Pigs – meat 4 days. Poultry – meat 6 days, eggs 0 days.
1 l HDPE container with pulp board/aluminium/polyester/MDPE seal closed with child-resistant polypropylene screw cap.
For full information please refer to the product data sheet. Further information is available on request.
Use Medicines Responsibly. For more information please refer to the Responsible Use sections of the NOAH website.
If you are not the prescribing veterinary surgeon, advice should be sought from the medicine prescriber.
Date of preparation: January 2018