Multivalent inactivated vaccine for egg laying hens.
White to nearly white oily emulsion
Inactivated viral antigens of:
- IBV strain M41 (inducing ≥ 5.5 log2 VN units*)
- IBV strain 249g (D274) (inducing ≥ 4.0 log2 VN units*)
- ART strain But1#8544 (inducing ≥ 9.5 log2 ELISA units*)
- Egg Drop Syndrome ’76 strain BC14 (inducing ≥ 6.5 log2 HI units*)
- NDV strain Clone 30 (inducing ≥ 4.0 log2 HI units per 1/50th of a dose*, or containing ≥ 50 PD50 units).
* serological response in chickens
Indications for use
For the vaccination of layer and breeder birds to:
- Reduce clinical symptoms and egg production losses caused by infection with the Massachusetts serotype of IBV.
- Reduce egg production losses and egg shell quality defects caused by infection with the D274 serotype of IBV.
- Prevent mortality and clinical signs caused by Newcastle Disease.
- Prevent egg production losses and egg quality defects caused by infection with Egg Drop Syndrome Virus.
Poultry - meat 0 days
Bottles containing 500 ml (1000 doses)
For full information please refer to the product data sheet. Further information is available on request.
Use Medicines Responsibly. For more information please refer to the Responsible Use sections of the NOAH website.
If you are not the prescribing veterinary surgeon, advice should be sought from the medicine prescriber.
Date of preparation: January 2018