Estrumate contains cloprostenol, a synthetic PGF2 alpha analogue.
A clear, colourless solution
Contains Cloprostenol Sodium 0.263 mg/ml (equivalent to 0.250 mg/ml Cloprostenol)
Cattle, horses and other equidae
Indications for use
- Suboestrus or non-detected oestrus
- Induction of parturition
- Termination of normal pregnancy
- Termination of abnormal pregnancy
- Mummified foetus
- Hydrops of the foetal membranes
- Chronic endometritis (pyometra)
- Ovarian luteal cysts
- Controlled breeding
- Induction of luteolysis following early foetal death and resorption
- Termination of persistent dioestrus
- Termination of pseudopregnancy
- Treatment of lactation anoestrus
- Establishing oestrous cycles in barren/maiden mares
- As an aid to stud management
Cattle - milk 0 hours, meat 1 day
Supplied as 10 ml and 20 ml Type I colourless glass vials sealed with synthetic ethyl tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) coated bromobutyl rubber stoppers secured with aluminium collars with flip-seal caps. Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
For full information please refer to the product data sheet. Further information is available on request.
Use Medicines Responsibly. For more information please refer to the Responsible Use sections of the NOAH website.
If you are not the prescribing veterinary surgeon, advice should be sought from the medicine prescriber.
Date of preparation: January 2018