Bovilis Bovipast RSP is an inactivated injectable vaccine to help protect cattle against bovine respiratory disease (BRD) caused by Parainfluenza 3 virus, Bovine Respiratory Syncytical virus and Mannheimia haemolytica serotype A1 and A6. This vaccine can be administered on the same day (but not mixed with) Bovilis IBR Marker Live in cattle over 3 weeks of age.
The product is pale yellow to red-pink with whitish sediment. By shaking the sediment is easily suspended to an opaque, whitish to red/pink suspension for injection.
Per 1 dose (5 ml):
- Inactivated BRS-Virus, strain EV908 ≥ 105.5 TCID50* ≤ 106.4 TCID50
- Inactivated Parainfluenza-3-Virus, strain SF-4 Reisinger ≥ 107.3 TCID50* ≤ 108.3 TCID50
- Inactivated Mannheimia haemolytica A1, strain M4/19 x 109 cells
- Adjuvants: Aluminium hydroxide: 37.5 mg, Quil A (Saponin): 0.625 mg
* Antigen concentration that induces antibody levels in rabbits not significantly lower than that of a standard preparation; TCID50 = tissue culture infective dose 50%
Indications for use
For the active immunisation of cattle against:
- Parainfluenza 3 virus, to reduce infection
- Bovine Respiratory Syncytial virus, to reduce infection and clinical signs
- Mannheimia haemolytica serotype A1, to reduce infection, mortality, clinical signs, lung lesions and bacterial invasion of the lung caused by serotypes A1 and A6
Cattle - milk 0 hours, meat 0 days
50 ml bottles of type I glass, closed with injection stoppers type I rubber sealed with an aluminium crimp cap.
For full information please refer to the product data sheet. Further information is available on request.
Use Medicines Responsibly. For more information please refer to the Responsible Use sections of the NOAH website.
If you are not the prescribing veterinary surgeon, advice should be sought from the medicine prescriber.
Date of preparation: January 2018