Case Study 1
- 30 year old gelding in poor condition.
- Teeth had been examined and no significant abnormalities were discovered
- The horse had been wormed appropriately
- The addition of Coopers Gut Support was the only change in diet and management
Before Coopers Gut Support:
After Coopers Gut Support for 60 days:
Case study 2
- 23 year old gelding
- Always had trouble maintaining body condition along with periods of digestive disturbance
- No abnormalities with teeth or worming management
- Coopers Gut Equalise was given for 5 days followed by Coopers Gut Support with no other change in diet or management.
Before Coopers Gut:
After 29 days of Coopers Gut: