Inactivated avian reovirus vaccine containing two immunogenic strains of reovirus, Massachusetts strain of Infectious Bronchitis virus, an immunogenic strain of Gumboro Disease virus and the Clone 30 strain of Newcastle Disease Virus, inactivated with formalin and suspended in the aqueous phase of an oil adjuvant emulsion.
Emulsion for injection
Each 0.5 ml dose contains:
- Reo (1733 & 2408) each inducing ≥7.9 log2 VN units
- IBM41 inducing ≥6.0 log2 HI units
- Gumboro inducing ≥12.5 log2 VN units
- NDV inducing ≥50 PD50 units
Indications for use
Active immunisation of breeder chickens for:
- Prevention of egg drop caused by the Massachusetts serotype of Infectious Bronchitis virus
- Prevention of mortality and clinical signs caused by Newcastle Disease virus
- Passive immunisation of the progeny of the vaccinated birds against Infectious Bursal Disease for at least the first four weeks
- Passive immunisation of the progeny of the vaccinated birds against Reo virus for production during the susceptible period in the early phase of life up to 7 days of age
Onset of immunity: 4 weeks of vaccination.
Duration of immunity: one laying period.
Poultry – meat 0 days
PET bottles containing 500 ml (1000 doses)
For full information please refer to the product data sheet. Further information is available on request.
Use Medicines Responsibly. For more information please refer to the Responsible Use sections of the NOAH website.
If you are not the prescribing veterinary surgeon, advice should be sought from the medicine prescriber.
Date of preparation: January 2018