Delvosteron is Proligestone 100 mg/ml suspension for injection is licensed to be used in dog, cat and ferret.
White to off-white, aqueous, sterile suspension for injection.
Proligestone 100 mg/ml.
Dogs, Cats, Ferrets
Indications for use
Delvosteron is licenced for the following indications:
- Permanent postponement of heat
- Temporary postponement of heat
- Suppression of heat
- Treatment and prevention of false pregnancy
- Permanent postponement of calling in queens
- Temporary postponement of calling in queens
- Suppression of calling in queens
- Treatment and prevention of feline miliary dermatitis
- Prevention of problems, such as vaginal and uterine infection and bone marrow depression associated with prolonged oestrus and persistently high oestrogen levels.
20 ml vials.
For full information please refer to the product data sheet. Further information is available on request.
If you are not the prescribing veterinary surgeon, advice should be sought from the medicine prescriber.
Use Medicines Responsibly.
Date of preparation: September 2020