Welcome to Keeping Britain’s Horses Healthy
Please review our social media community policy before submitting any personal information to us.
Social Media Community Policy
Thank you for your interest in MSD Animal Health and Keeping Britain’s Horses Healthy. This channel is a place for community members to engage with our company, learn about our disease prevention initiatives and share wider industry news and events. We encourage you to join the conversation, share your story, and hear what others have to say.
The content available on this page is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional (veterinary) advice, diagnosis, or treatment. MSD Animal Health recommends that you consult your veterinary technician for animal health related matters.
Animal healthcare is a regulated industry and as such we can't engage in discussions about our medicines and products or the products of other companies. MSD Animal Health respects the rights of individuals using social media to voice their views and opinions. However, within our social media channels, we reserve the right not to respond or to remove comments that are considered inappropriate, off-topic, abusive, or being used to promote and solicit for third-party sites, initiatives or products. With this in mind, we ask that you please respect the following guidelines for our feed:
- Please do not post anything that contains personal, protected, confidential, sensitive, or non-public information, such as your email or phone number.
- We may share links from time to time to informative third-party sites that you may find useful. MSD Animal Health makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any information contained on third party sites.
- Please note that the accounts that Keeping Britain’s Horses Healthy follow, or are followed by, are not an indication of endorsement by MSD Animal Health feeds or the content they produce.
- Comments made by third parties that mention Keeping Britain’s Horses Healthy do not necessarily represent the opinion of MSD Animal Health or any of its alliance partners.
Side Effects or Adverse Events
Social media should not be used to report any side effects or reactions from an MSD Animal Health product.
If you believe that you have information on an adverse event or reaction following the use of an MSD Animal Health product, please complete our online form contact us on 01908 685685 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow us to collect the necessary information to report your complaint to the relevant authorities. We assure you that any personal data provided by you will be treated by MSD Animal Health in compliance with all applicable privacy laws and policies.
Any personal data provided by you will be treated by MSD Animal Health with full respect of your privacy and you have the right to access your personal data. MSD Animal Health will not share, use or store any personal information such as IDs or email addresses on social media without first obtaining appropriate consent, except for in the specific circumstances described in this policy, connected with adverse events, auditing, or third-party service providers.
MSD Animal Health may arrange for third-party service providers to assist with managing content and comments on social media. In such situations, these third-party providers will have access to all personal information shared on our social media channel. All third-party service providers assisting MSD Animal Health with its social media accounts will be bound by contractual terms imposing confidentiality and information security requirements to protect any personal identifying information shared on the page.
MSD Animal Health will retain your personal information for as long as required in order to fulfil any of the purposes described above.
Keeping Britain’s Horses Healthy: Win a KBHH Bundle Facebook Competition
Win a KBHH Bundle - Terms & Conditions
Win a KBHH Bundle including: A KBHH Mini torch, a KBHH Water Bottle and a KBHH Thermometer
Friday 19th March 2021
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is MSD Animal Health, Walton Manor, Walton, Milton Keynes, MK7 7AJ, UK. The Winner is the person selected by the Promoter to whom the prize will be given. The Participant is any person who enters the prize draw in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, their families agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. This prize draw is free to enter but internet access and your own genuine personal Facebook account are required.
4. To enter into the prize draw, simply visit the Promoter’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/KeepingHorsesHealthy) and like and comment on the Promoter’s post. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is Friday 19th March 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 11:59pm on Friday 26th March 2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
6. One Winner will receive a branded Keeping Britain’s Horses Healthy mini torch, a branded Keeping Britain’s Horses Healthy water bottle and a branded Keeping Britain’s Horses Healthy thermometer which will be sent directly. All items are available in one size only.
7. The Winner will be selected at random by the Promoter and will be contacted via their comment on the post via the Facebook account they used to enter by 12.00pm (noon) Monday 29th March 2021. The winner will subsequently be provided with details of to how to claim their prize. If the Winner does not claim their prize before 12.00pm on Tuesday 30th March 2021 then the prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. By entering this competition, you agree to the use, by the Promoter, of any images captured by either Party to help promote the campaign.
9. The Winner is responsible for providing their correct address and obtaining the appropriate permission prior to sharing. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such permission has been obtained.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-negotiable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. Any decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of this prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. The Promoter reserves its right to change any elements of this prize draw unilaterally and without notice to the Winner.
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw at any time for any reason.
14. Personal data provided by you in entering this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry to this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw. You are entitled to revoke your entry in the prize draw at any time by contacting the Promoter directly. Each Party shall comply with Data Protection Law in connection with its obligations under these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of this Clause 14, “Data Protection Law” means any applicable data protection or privacy laws to which either Party, as applicable, is subject in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
15. Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfillment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
16. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants hereby acknowledge and agree that Facebook has no liability whatsoever in respect of these terms and conditions nor the prize draw to which they relate.
17. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for data or information, damage to property, or any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising whether from negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, except that nothing in these terms and conditions shall include the Promoter’s liability for
(a) death or personal injury resulting from negligence; or
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) any matter which it would be illegal for the Promoter to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
18. The prize draw shall be governed by English law, and the Parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19.No term of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions, but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from under that Act.