Project LAMB is a proactive approach to sustaining a healthy flock. It is an initiative designed to:
- help produce healthy lambs
- close the gap between scanning percent and lambs reared
- focus on flock well-being
- reduce time and resources needed to treat sick sheep
- meet the demands of both the consumer and the food chain
Designed to work in conjunction with your sheep health advisor, it offers help, advice and information to help make every lamb count.
- Sheep farming in the UK is relatively healthy, but in an ever-changing marketplace, farmers and their advisors face many challenges
- Sheep are often exposed to disease-causing organisms - but many diseases are preventable and today's sheep farmers have options available to prevent disease in their flock
We have recently merged our 'Project Lamb' and 'Disease? Not On My Farm' initiatives.
Follow us on social media at Not On My Farm to continue to receive updates and information on preventative flock health.