Turn your pet into a social media celebrity and WIN an animal hamper worth £35!
Entering is simple:
1. Just take a selfie with your dog or cat AND the self-flea board (use the one at your vet practice or pick up a leaflet and use the pop-out self-flea at home).
2. Post your selfie on social media with a short description of why you protect your pet against fleas and ticks. Use the hashtag #selfflea for your chance to win!
Closing date 30th November 2018. Terms and conditions apply.
Look for the Big Tick and Flea Project on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Does it matter what product/ treatment I use to protect my pet against fleas and ticks?
No – all we want to know is why you think it is important to protect your pets!
Do I need to mention in the post what product/treatment I use to protect my pet against fleas and ticks?
No – as mentioned above, all you need to write on your post is our hashtag, #selfflea, and why you think it is important to protect your pets against fleas and ticks.
How long will the competition be?
The competition will run from June 2018 to the end of November 2018.
What are the terms and conditions?
- No purchase necessary
- Only one prize per person
- To enter, post an image of you or your pet, linking it to the appropriate # and Facebook page, along with a short description of why you protect your dog or cat against ticks and fleas.
- MSD Animal Health reserves the right to amend, terminate or modify the conditions of this promotion without further notice
- Employees of MSD Animal Health or their relatives are ineligible for entry
- The prize is pet theme hamper, which will include treats and toys. There will be a choice between a dog theme hamper and a cat theme hamper. Once winners are selected, they will be given the choice.
- Prizes are subject to availability
- No cash alternative to the prize is available
- Promoter: MSD Animal Health, Walton Manor, Walton, Milton Keynes, MK7 7AJ
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative items/activities of a greater or equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
- The prize draw opens June 11th 2018 and closes November 31st 2018.
- There will be 10 prizes drawn between the competition period.
- Any pet owner over the age of 18 are eligible for entry
- MSD’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Prize draw and management of the competition will be handled by a third party.