The SLICE Database - the interactive tool to maximise your SLICE treatment
- Compliment your existing SLICE monitor programme
- Capture essential treatment and production data
- Graphical analysis for measuring treatment efficacy
- Benchmarking at a cage, farm, region or country level based on your company network
- Accessible on the go, on any device
Watch this short video to learn more about the Slice Database
What can the SSP Database do for you?
The SSP Database can capture over 50 data points for each sea lice treatment – including SLICE and alternative treatment methods. Flesh and feed residue results will be uploaded and overlaid to treatment data. The data can then be visualised on the interactive dashboard: key data points from the last treatment are presented first, followed by a graphical analysis than can be customized to span from months to days, as shown in the below image.
MSD Animal Health understands that sea lice is a global challenge to salmon operations; the Database is a resource to help organize “big data” from multiple treatment methods in a meaningful way, to assist in the sustainable management of sea lice challenges. MSD Animal Health is committed to The Science of Healthier Animals, and this Database is one of the ways we strive to support our customers in this mission.